Safety and reliability are the key requirements for high specification electromechanical engineering. Al Inayah is totally committed to a policy of prevention, reduction and elimination of all undesired events that could or do result in loss. We take extra care when it comes to health and safety. We have set our health and safety policy according to the international standards to avoid any unfortunate incident. Our health and safety policy is based on the following objectives:
- AL INAYAH ELECTROMECHANICAL WORK LLC is committed to providing Design, Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance of Electromechanical works to its clients for various Industrial, Commercial and Residential projects.
- AL INAYAH management will provide sufficient and appropriate resources to implement and achieve quality objectives within definite programs and schedules to meet customer requirement as well as regulatory and obligatory requirements.
- AL INAYAH will continually seek to improve its quality management system effectiveness towards more customer satisfaction by refining its Project Quality Plan through use of advanced technology, quality products and training of staff and implementing quality management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
- AL INAYAH will carry out all operations in a safe and timely manner, to the benefit of the client, the employees and the company in general.
- The AL INAYAH management will review the quality policy on annual basis in line with the company annual quality objectives.
STATEMENT OF HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
- AL INAYAH’s health and safety policy is to meet the safety requirements including all applicable codes, standards and regulations.
- The AL INAYAH management shall vigorously pursue safety of operations, materials, workmen and environment.
- Necessary and reasonable resources shall be taken to safeguard environment and health of personnel and third parties directly involved in AL INAYAH’s operations by providing a safe working environment.
- The AL INAYAH management shall investigate any accident with a view to ascertain all the responsible elements in order to avoid recurrence. Training of subordinate staff shall be the duty of supervisors while they give necessary back up for effective coverage.
- AL INAYAH is committed to minimizing the impact of its operations on the environment, through the protection of the materials, equipment and components from damages resulting from improper operations.
- Physical infrastructure necessary for employee’s personal protection shall be provided for use as required.
- All recognized codes, standards, and statutory regulations, shall be rigidly adhered to in all our operations In conclusion, we shall operate from the viewpoint that all work - place accidents and other down-grading occurrence are preventable.